Thursday, October 2, 2008

Neutrogena acne treatment

« ...I remember hiding behind the couch in my living room as my sister brought her friends over. Why the hiding? Because I had toothpaste on my face trying to clear up the acne. I was caught off guard and the only thing I could think to do was hide. Surely, it was one of life's most embarrassing moments. I remember trying anything and everything in those days to get rid of my acne problems. If there was an acne face wash I tried it but nothing seemed to work. Fortunately, for you and me technology and modern medicine has caught up quite a bit in the past twenty five years. Yes, there are a great variety of effective acne face wash products on the market....
...3. The skins pores are continuously closing and opening in response to the environment. An unpleasant situation or person causes the skin to contract for protection. This contraction is a response of the sympathetic nervous system. The sympathetic nervous system is responsible for flight or fight. Too much sympathetic response causes the skin to be tight all of the time. Oils cannot flow freely through the tight surface of the skin and become trapped. Because these oil pockets are oxygen free bacteria multiplies in them growing into a zit. Yoga can help with this by stretching the skin and causing pores to open. Yoga practices helps the skins pores function properly by allowing oil to move from the skin unimpeded. Simhasana (lions pose) is one such asana that stretches the face and upper digestion. This is a great asana for acne....»
Read More: best-acne-remedies.blogspot.com

«...Acne treatment during Pregnancy...»
Full Text: acne-types.blogspot.com

tags: alternatives to birth control pills for acne, los angeles acne scar removal, home made remedies for acne and pimples

No comments: