Saturday, September 27, 2008

Juliet's all natural acne

« ...There are many topical products that you can choose for your acne scar problem. Many of these products contain a low dose of Benzoyl Peroxide. Benzoyl Peroxide penetrates below the surface of your skin to dry up the oil that causes acne breakouts and thus preventing acne scars from happening. However, since Benzoyl Peroxide has such drying characteristics, it is best if you apply it sparingly. If you notice your skin is peeling in areas where you applied a cream containing Benzoil Peroxide, you should reduce the use of that cream. It also has been known to cause an allergic reaction to some people....
...My acne was devastating. I would wake up every day and stare into the mirror while a bumpy, blotchy, blemished face looked back with utter disappointment. At the height of my chronic acne I was 27. I thought I was doing everything right to combat the pimples. My diet was good. I washed my face morning and night. I used all the popular acne medicine. Nothing would control my skin breakouts. Then I learned the regimen that changed it all. I will now show you exactly how I finally cleared my skin after years of frustrating torment....»
Read More: best-acne-remedies.blogspot.com

«...The truth is, acne is caused by a wide variety of conditions and issues. While sometimes it is the only problem that you need to deal with, you'll also find that it can result from things like a poor diet, a sudden change in your environment, stress, even a new and mild allergic reaction. When you are browsing a free acne cure forum, take some time to figure out whose problems sound like yours, and whether or not the situations are close enough to yours to make a difference....»
Full Text: http://acne-types.blogspot.com

tags: get acne off your face, natural acne remedy, free doctors acne home remedies lemon

No comments: